Perception. That is what life boils down to... the truth we are all seeking, or rather our perception of it.
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
My Amazing Nephew
Just wanted to pay tribute to Chan-man. Also I used the song I referenced previously. Plus... my mom's blog is awesome, check it out! www.menandangels.blogspot.com
That was amazing, thank you for sharing. It makes me really miss martial arts and being there with you all. Even after all these years I miss it and wish I could still be there training. I love your blog and your mom's blog as well; that is the second one!
I have spent a lifetime in Martial Arts, training, teaching, bleeding. It has been "A Way of Life" and a crutch, empowering and disabling, bringing me both courage and fear. I have many parts to my life and person. But you'll find out soon enough... lol.
That was amazing, thank you for sharing. It makes me really miss martial arts and being there with you all. Even after all these years I miss it and wish I could still be there training. I love your blog and your mom's blog as well; that is the second one!
ReplyDelete